Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Banna boat self tanning (spray on) have you use it and did it work?

the Banana Boat Every Day Glow SunDial Self-Tanning Moisturizer for Darker Skin Tones


this is the one were you can change the color of what tan you need





i know im balck but i have really bright boobs and im getting a swim suite and i need a really fast tan !! fast!! fast really just on my boobs their very light skindBanna boat self tanning (spray on) have you use it and did it work?
wow yeah i've used it works reallygood...my mom used it too so I think you should try itBanna boat self tanning (spray on) have you use it and did it work?
go to a spray tanning salon thats what my mum does and she is a model just be sure they dont miss any part of you or youll look foolish
hmm if you try any tanning products, be careful to wash your hands afterwards .. i've tryed the tantowels on hsn and they work great! but i'd give it a try because bannaboat sounds good(: hope it works out
Sweetie, don't use it, it will turn you orange like you wouldn't believe. try to find something by california tan, they usually only sell it in tanning saloons, but they have an air brush tanning bottle the is 25.00 and it is well worth it. I work at a tanning saloon and have seen many people come in after using bannana boat and they are orange. visit the website, www.californiatan.com or try www.thebettertan.com and they should help you
I havent personally used it but a friend of mine swears by that stuff and I love anything by Banana Boat so I might have to try it too!
If your just doing a small touch up job like that most any self tanner will work quicky. A dark one I know of which works fast is NO-AD.
i dont tan cuz im black,, bUt one of my friends got a spray tan %26amp;%26amp; she looked horrible! she looked like a orange oopa loopa! so yea,,i wouldnt do that if i were u
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment