Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I used a sunless tanning spray last night please help!?

I used the spray last night and this morning it looks awful, is there anyway I can get it off?I used a sunless tanning spray last night please help!?
use an exfoliating bath wash and scrubI used a sunless tanning spray last night please help!?
Use a rough sponge (like from bath %26amp; body works) and scrub. Don't be too rough on your skin. It won't all come off but it will lighten it some.





Incase you are new to this, next time before you use it you should exfoliate well and do not use any kind of moisturizing lotion or body wash. I use my boyfriends bar soap since it is a bit drying. The tan will go on much more smooth this way. I use Neutrogena Micromist Tanning Sunless Spray. You don't rub it and it takes a few applications to get dark so since its gradual I never have a problem with streaks and such. Plus I can get my back.





If you are fearful of sunless tanners now, and thats understandable, there is a sunless tanner that is wash off by Sexy Hair Concepts called Aero Tan. It's a spray but you do have to rub it in so you would need help with your back, however, you see where it goes and the color is nice. Plus, it doesn't have that weird sunless tanner smell...it smells good and has a shimmer. It completely washes off with water and some may rub off on your clothes...don't wear white!





(however I did wear a white bra and the tanner came out in a regular wash)
I hear rubbing lemon (or lime) juice will help reduce and strip off the tanning solution without damaging your skin.
Lorael sublime bronze makes a self tanner remover, if you ask me it's the same thing as St. Ives Apricto scrub. Some people will tell you lemon juice but that won't work either. Really your best bet until it fades is to blend it with a cheap bronzing powder, try wet and wild, it's like a dollar and will help even things out. Putting on a lighter concealer will not work either. Trust me I'm the lord of self tanning lol. Good luck it should fade in a day or 2.
  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment