Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has anyone used Neutrogena's MicroMist Tanning spray?

I just used it and I'm hoping I don't look like an orange Zebra when it's finished. I did a test spot and it seemed fine, but it's easy not to leave streaks when you just do one leg.





It's only supposed to make you 2 shades darker.Has anyone used Neutrogena's MicroMist Tanning spray?
no i haven't used it, but let me know how it goes. I'll put u on my watch list. THANKS:) GOOD LUCK I HOPE U DON'T LOOK ORANGE.Has anyone used Neutrogena's MicroMist Tanning spray?
LOL. maybe bcus it was your first time using it. maybe with time you'll get better. or u can always try other lotions, they say that Lo'real %26lt;--(sorry for the spelling) is a good lotion to use. well thanks take care and good luck. i do believe u will get better at using it:)

Report Abuse



I haven't


Good luck
I have used it but you want to make sure that it dries before putting clothes on.
no
I have it sucked!
no i haven't

No comments:

Post a Comment