Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me the best spray self tanner i tried banana boat and it left me orange?

in my experience the gradual tanning kind worked best for some reason. it actually looked natural and not orange at all. maybe you could try jergens natural glow? it worked great for me :)Can anyone tell me the best spray self tanner i tried banana boat and it left me orange?
Okay, I'm pretty pale, but when I use Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube I look so tan. It's kind of pricey, but there's no smudges, it goes on bronze, and it smells wonderful (like coconuts and not at all like self tanner). A product to stay away from: Neutrogena Build A Tan left me orange and smudged.Can anyone tell me the best spray self tanner i tried banana boat and it left me orange?
I'm a very pale person and i use Salon Bronze It makes me look like i went to Hawaii for vacation! its great-- you can find it on their website at Salonbronze.com or sometimes walgreens carrys it --1 sprayer and 1 cartridge for %26amp;19.99 or sometimes you can find it cheap on Ebay.


Goodluck
  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment