Saturday, August 21, 2010

Used tanning spray and it turned out terrible?!?

i used tanning spray and only certain parts of my body turned tan and the other remained my natural color. Now my skin looks blotchy with tan parts. how can i fix this or get rid of it???Used tanning spray and it turned out terrible?!?
I'm not sure how I know this but it's logical to just use an exfoliator (i.e. St. Ives Apricot Scrub exfoliator bar of soap...my mom has it) while in the shower. After the shower I guess you could apply Jergens Skin Glow moisturizer-face and body (light-medium shade. Both the face and body is like $15). The reason behind this is to shed off the layers of your skin (spray tan probably only stains the first few layers), and then using Jergens to enhance your skin color and remove any blotchy spots.





I've never tried it but it'll prob work.

No comments:

Post a Comment