Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For people who have gotten spray tans before. . ? 10 POINTS!?

Im going to get a spray tan this Saturday,


but I'm going some where on Sunday.





So the question is:


will the tan be orage or red or something?


Ad if it is how long does it take to get to a natural tan?For people who have gotten spray tans before. . ? 10 POINTS!?
When I got a spray tan I didnt look orange, and i'm a very pale person. Just make sure you get the right color (choices are 1, 2, 3..).


A problem i did have with the spray tan is botchiness. Make sure afterwars you pat away and dripping spray on your body. WASH YOUR HANDS afterwards. And before hand make sure you scrub ur body of dead skin cells.


Natural Tans take time, i wud suggest tanning beds, they work great for me. You will notice urself darker in 3 days.For people who have gotten spray tans before. . ? 10 POINTS!?
I can't say much about spray tans, but from what I heard, it can make you orange. Natural tans depend on the person. Me, I run a lot outside, but I see myself becoming tanner after a few days. Few of my other friends however need a lot of sun for a tan. Natural Tans are good for you, since sunlight on the skin creates Vitamin D, but EVERYTHING in MODERATION. Don't tan all the time, cause you can mess up your skin.
Just from experience, I would get it done at least 3 days before whatever event youre attending. It can make you orange and you need the 3 days for it to fade into a normal color.

No comments:

Post a Comment