Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it okay if I accidently inhaled some of that instant tanning spray stuff? I'm freaking out!!?

please answer right away!! I was spraying that brown sugar sugar coat spray tan and i was spraying it on my face and I am afriad that I inhaled some. Right now my throat feels really tight and I can't breahte that well, but that could be the result of an anxiety attack! someone please help!Is it okay if I accidently inhaled some of that instant tanning spray stuff? I'm freaking out!!?
Why the hell do you have to answer her in such a got damn rude manner! Obviously she's freaking out and your effin comments are not helping!





Whiteclouds gave you a good answer. Do that and go to the emergency room (if you want to, I doubt that'll be necessary.) Try to calm down cuz everything's gonna be ok!





For all this trouble you're going through, the tan better have came out great! lolIs it okay if I accidently inhaled some of that instant tanning spray stuff? I'm freaking out!!?
Dont freak!





If you're concerned, call your doctor and go get checked out.
if you would shut up once and for all, you can maybe breathe
dumbass
If it truly gets worse, it could be anaphylallaxic shock--a fancy way to say you are allergic and the throat tightens and you can have difficulty breathing--sometimes a rash, too. If you are not sure and you are panicking--dial 911--just to be safe--they can help you and the quicker the better. If all is OK--then NO problem. Read labels before you ever spray anything towards your face or on your skin---it is not uncommon to be allergic to stuff because of one or two of the items that are in the product--maybe a type of oil or something. (11 will ask questions on the phone--it is normal--just relax and answer clearly--do NOT panic--that doesn't help.RELAX__PLEASE
your fine, shut up
If you are able to type a yahoo question I am sure you will be just fine.





You will seriously know when something is seriously wrong. Honestly, I don't know why you are spraying that **** on your face... that is not what it is for. Use cover up or a bronzer or something. Save that thing for your legs my friend,
Dont worry youre not going to die or anything.
Just calm down you should be fine
Your funny. If it was that dangerous they wouldn't have you spray it on your face! You will be just fine...unless you are allergic to the stuff in the spray and you have an allergic reaction. The feeling in the throat being tight sounds like the allergic thing, take Benadryl. If your thoat still feels tight and you can not breath emergency will give you a stronger dose of Benadryl. But, I think it is anixiety.
well does it say to call pioson control?
shut the hell up dumbass
try to throw up then wash your mouth with listrine perhaps and do something to take your mind of it .
911
  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment