Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do spray tans actually work?

I want to have a nice tan this summer when I go to the beach. I have really fair skin so laying out in the sun to get a tan isn't really and option because I burn easily. I don't want to have to use a self tanner all over my body, because that will take too long. I want to know if a spray tan is a good option for a nice all over glow. If so, how much does it cost and how old do you have to be (I'm only 14)?Do spray tans actually work?
i'm 14 too and i got a spray tan when i was 13. it cost about 20 dollars.. i think..? i don't remember, but it wasn't expensive. either way though, it's totally not worth it. it makes you orange as anything and it looks really fake. if you want to get tan then just go tanning or deal with however your skin looks. spray tans are 100% a waste of money though.Do spray tans actually work?
Yes, I have a spray tan right now actually.








I love them, but becareful they are really addicting. Once you get one, you'll want another and another. LOL





Where I live they only cost 25 dollars and usually last for up to a week and a half. If you take care of it properly.





This doesn't leave you streaked like a self tanner would, and it's even and looks totally natural!








P.S---whoever got theres up above, had to get one down by a person who didn't know what they were doing. because my doesn't look ORANGE at all...it looks i've spent hours and hours in the tanning bed~!

No comments:

Post a Comment