Thursday, August 5, 2010

I dont tan, AT ALL, i burn. do you have any tanning lotions/ sprays that are healthy and stay for a while?

I have heard that Jergen's new tanning stuff like, blends into your skin gradually. Do you know of any other lotion/spray that wont leave oarnge streaks, and looks fairly natural?





thank you soooo mucch.


=]





xoxI dont tan, AT ALL, i burn. do you have any tanning lotions/ sprays that are healthy and stay for a while?
Skip the Jergens and get Aveeno Continuous Radiance Mosturizing Lotion. I've used both, and Aveeno kicks Jergens butt. Jergens smells funny and leaves an orangey result. Aveeno is much better.





Here are my tips though: Use non-tinted mosturizer first anywhere you might have dry skin (ankles, knees, elbows, etc). And as with any self-tanner, you MUST wash you hands afterward! And don't get dressed right away either. Just put on a robe or walk around naked for a while. If you get the lotion on your clothes before it dries, it will turn them orange as well. Do it twice a week and you can keep it up all summer.





Trust me I am in the same boat you are. I simply do not tan. Even with Aveeno, I don't really look tan. But I do look normal instead of freakishly white.I dont tan, AT ALL, i burn. do you have any tanning lotions/ sprays that are healthy and stay for a while?
There's this quick fix that I use and it works wonders.


Its in a spray can but you can also spray it onto your hands and spread it like a lotion. It stays on for a while and leaves a beautiful glow.





It's by sally hansen and it's reasonably prices. At 10 dollars a bottle, this stuff is totally worth it.





Here's a link for you:





http://www.sallyhansen.com/category.cfm?category=10





Good luck with the tanning!





(By the way, my friend Abby has the same problem you do and used this stuff after my recommendation. She swears on her life that this was a gift sent down from god :D )
Exfoliate! Exfoliate! That is the key to getting a great spray/lotion tan. I use Loreal Sublime and it works great. I make sure I begin at the thighs and calves. Never start rubbing in the crease of anywhere that will cause streaking. I have used Loreal now for the past two years and I have had so many people tell me how great of a tan I have. You can always apply more often to look more tan too.
This stuff works sooo good!


it is Banana Boat brand and is works gradually


BUT SOO GOOD!


here is what it looks like:


http://img.classiccloseouts.com/images_1鈥?/a>





and you can find it at ANY drug store or any where with cosmetics like Walmart ot Zellers.





Hope it helps!


Good Luck!
Fake Bake - doesn't matter if you streak it when applying so long as you dont miss any (you get a guide colour so you can see any white bits) washes off perfect tan

No comments:

Post a Comment