Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is it okay to use salon spray tans when pregnant??

I am 17 weeks pregnant and thinkin of gettin a spray tan done at a salon! Just would like to know if anyone has been for a spray tan whilst pregnant! I have been told that i can't use sunbeds and i understand that but have had difference in opinion from friends %26amp; family about spray tans!Is it okay to use salon spray tans when pregnant??
I read in a magazine that it was okay to use sunless tanners during pregnancy.





When I asked my doc though, she advised against it.





Then I get home later and read the ingredients on the one I was using (one of the newest spray kinds) and it included PROPANE and BUTANE!





Yuck who wants their baby to breathe that in.





Maybe the cream tanners, or the gradual lotion would be safer because they are not inhaled... I would still follow your doctors orders though. Ask him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment