Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spray on tans or tanning lotions?

I'm considering getting a spray on tan for my wedding this summer, but I was hoping to hear from some of you that have already done this. I am very anti-tanning in the traditional sense (of laying in a tanning bed) but I would like to look tan for my wedding. My friend Ani advised me to do it a few months before the big day to see how it looks. Have you (that have done it) been happy with the results? How expensive is it? How long does it last? etc?Spray on tans or tanning lotions?
Suntan lotion. I had a friend use a spay-on tan and after a couple of days, you could see it starting to blotch. It's like it was running or something. I don't think the spray is very effective. I'm not sure how much it costs.





Why do you have to look tan for your wedding anyway?Spray on tans or tanning lotions?
I used to use lotions all the time , dove body glow, johnsons , you name it i tried it , they were all rubbish and uneven tans! so i bought myself some piz buin spray on tan, it works wonders!!! blends in soo easily and streak free! xx :) Lasts about 3 days and is about 6.99 :D
I've tried the Mystic tan, I usually do that when I want a nice tan for something, they say it lasts for a week but mine always lasted for about 3 days then it starts to streak and fade. I would definitely try it a few times before you do it on different weather conditions and what not. When you do do it for you wedding do it the day before as you aren't supposed to shower for 4 hours after you get it done and it smells badly.





I use lotions and what not and they are all the same. I get streaks around my ankles, knees, elbows, wrists, etc... I don't think anything is perfect. I will be doing the same for my wedding. I definitely think Mystic Tan is well worth a good tan for a one time special occasion but that's it. It is expensive about $30.00 or more a session so it is too expensive to use as your primary tanning situation.





Good Luck.
Don't do either. Tanning is foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment