Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will get tan sprays hide this?

Ok, I have a lot of freckles on my arms and legs, will getting some tan spray and spraying my arms and legs take them away? Also what are some good tan sprays that aren't to noticeable, and someone with freckles can use them, but won't make me look orange?Will get tan sprays hide this?
MOST Tan sprays will make you look orange.


if you want to make your freckles less visiable then i advise foundationWill get tan sprays hide this?
If you want to hide the freckles all the time a spray tan won't do it unless you are constantly getting them. They will only last a few days usually then start to fade. Freckles look cute anyways ;]
Like a girl said before me, spray tans tend to make your skin have an orange-ish tone. Actually, I personally would much rather see someone with freckles than orange skin. Try foundation if they really bother you.
most spray tans make you look orange and the freckles will only b hidden for like a week @ the most
I like a girl with freckles they look sexy (+ my gf has freckles and she's amazing)
Freckles can be really sexy. Don't hide them!

No comments:

Post a Comment