Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true spray tans give you a very uneven look,spots, & lines?

They can if you don't apply it right. Apply thin layers adn don't forget to exfoliate before application.Is it true spray tans give you a very uneven look,spots, %26amp; lines?
I have tried them and they do streak and made my legs slightly orangeIs it true spray tans give you a very uneven look,spots, %26amp; lines?
yes, and it also makes your palms orange.
It depends on if you have an actual person spray your tan on or if it's a booth. If you have a person do it, they tend to look better. Booths can look uneven and just like you rubbed on self-tanner.
YES belive me!!!!!!!
I hate the orange look it gives girls. My ex-gf used to get it done and I think it looked unnatural. It smells like hell too after you get it done.
Yes it does I tried it once when it first came out and girl have never even touched the crap again, I looked like a pumpkin!!!
Not if you spray it evenly, but in about 2 days you will start to see streaks, becuase your skin sheds dead skin so you will need to reapply.
It depends on what brand you are using and how you are using it. The best way is to rub and spread the substance. Also, if you are too pale, the chances are that the color would not blend in easily. I suggest that you use Clarins self tanners. These are great for pale skins and they blend in easily-
Some of them do. I had one a couple of years ago. She did it by hand (not in the booth that blows it at you). It was great! It looked very natural and lasted a week.
if you rub it in the right way - no





and dont use spray tanning it makes you look orange





try using the sun and or that box-y thing on which you lay with those really bright lights
Well it is bad for skin i can tell you that
yes. they also make your hands orange and pretty much your whole body orange. dont do it.b
I personilay have never put it on..... But, people that I know did but they had a terible time with it....... So, yes is your answer to your question........

No comments:

Post a Comment