Thursday, August 5, 2010

What is the best tanning spray/lotion that isn't blotchy or takes ages to work that I can use at home?

australian products not american thanks %26lt;3What is the best tanning spray/lotion that isn't blotchy or takes ages to work that I can use at home?
Australian SunFX has some great tanning products, their Glow All Over line is wonderful!What is the best tanning spray/lotion that isn't blotchy or takes ages to work that I can use at home?
Hey, I know you are wanted Austalian products but I use an outdoor tanning lotion from Bikini Kitchen called Booty Butter. It's from the Hawaiian Islands and is made from all natural ingredients. I absolutely swear by it. Its an accelerator not a bronzer so thats less time in the sun and gives a really nice even tan.
Loreal Sublime Bronze- medium works fast- be sure to put regular lotion on tops of feet, knees, elbows and on hands prior to putting cream on. Creams -you get more for your money than sprays- and sprays have to be spread by hand anyway!





Mistakes can be removed with hydrogen peroxide.
I am in love with St. Tropez tanning foams %26amp; lotions, they take about 3 hours to fully develop, dont streak and arent orange, you can buy it at most pharmacys or priceline :)
I use Johnson's holiday tanning lotion which works well and doesn't leave dark uneven marks everywhere. You have to shower before it though, otherwise it wont work.

No comments:

Post a Comment