Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does self tanner cream or spray get your clothes dirty?

I was wondering if I use a self tanner cream or spray in my wedding it would get my wedding dress dirty.


Thank YouDoes self tanner cream or spray get your clothes dirty?
I used a self tanner once this spring, and then I went to soccer the next day. My soccer socks were completely stained! And not just the first day! It was continuous for 3 days!





If you use it 4-5 days in advance, it won't do much damage at all, if you're average.





I would advise getting it done at a salon, however.





Answer mine:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Does self tanner cream or spray get your clothes dirty?
No, just let it dry for a while before putting on your clothes.





Make sure to try it a couple times before the wedding to make sure it's a good tanner and you don't end up looking spotty =D


Exfoliate first!





Oh yeah, and congratulations!
u should go to a salon where they airbrush u because i used to self tan and my clothes did get dirty!! it sucks! even though i would let it dry my white shirts and bras and even socks especially if u sweat at all...no no honey i definately reccomend air brushing!
yes i had a white dress and put it on after i did the self tan,took my dress off and the whole inside was brown.Even the salon stuff does that if you want a good tan do it natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment