Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know if its okay to get spray tanned while pregnant?.?

IM 34 WEEKS.IS IT OKAY TO GET SPRAY TANNED??Does anyone know if its okay to get spray tanned while pregnant?.?
Haaa.......its fine =] believe me!!!!!! I was blowing up my doctors voicemail the evening before I was to leave to go on vacation last year I wanted to get one soooo badly! He said it is totally safe. I had mine airbrushed and the girl said she does ALOT of pregnant people and that it is not a dye but a vegetable based product with lots of minerals to make it stick sooo totally non-toxic! Good luck %26amp; CONGRATS to you!Does anyone know if its okay to get spray tanned while pregnant?.?
I would play it safe and not do it if I were you. I wouldn't want to do anything that might risk the baby's health.
I would ask your doctor, but i would be careful not to breath in the fumes from it!
My doctor told me not to only because it gets into the body threw the skin and i guess some chemicals are bad.
Everybody's doctor says different stuff it seems. My doctor said it was okay. And I did some research on it and that getting through your skin stuff is crap. I got a spray tan... the only down side to it was that it faded unevenly haha!
Although there are no confirmed health risks, some studies have linked spray tanning during pregnancy to unexpected African American-ism in babies.
Better consult your OB-Gyne dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment