Tuesday, August 24, 2010

GIRLS I NEED YOU ON THIS ONE! SPRAY TANNING HELP?

Ok ive never had one now im on nedications where i cant be in the tanning beds, so how are the spray tanning machines? Can i do it nude? Also wear make-up or none? Can i choose how dark i want to be? Whats an estimate price? I heard you have to moisture your skin alot to keep the tan what do i use for that? thanks soo much sorry for all the questions!GIRLS I NEED YOU ON THIS ONE! SPRAY TANNING HELP?
I love spray tans!!! Yes you can get in the mystic tan machines nude. I've always worn my makeup. They do have different levels of tan(you may have to ask im not sure they advertise this) I live in TX and think the average price is around $20-$30 for one or you can get a package deal at a better price. I would recommend moisturizing as much as possible to extend the life of your tan.GIRLS I NEED YOU ON THIS ONE! SPRAY TANNING HELP?
i agree with deb!! (:





love them %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment