Thursday, August 5, 2010

Has anyone had experience with spray tanning? :) I need some advice..?

.. does it look good, or is there a chance it will be un even and I'll be spotty as a cow :D?





The thing is I have a very important casting coming, and ... I want to look very healthy tanned.,. a bit, not much. And I could go to the solarium, but I Think it drys the skin to much, so .. is spray taning a good option or should I stick with the solarium? :)





Thanks a lot .


Ingrid.Has anyone had experience with spray tanning? :) I need some advice..?
Try having it applied professionally, you would more likely to mess it up if you do it yourself. If you really want to do it at home, have some one do it for you, as it is less likely to get it wrong. But DO NOT apply it yourself, it's will blotch and come out in streaks, like a zebra and we sure don't want that do we? :P Good luck, babes.Has anyone had experience with spray tanning? :) I need some advice..?
I've done spray tanning by a professional and by a machine. Both worked fine for me. The machine does have a more tendency to run a bit but it wasn't noticeable once everything dried.
SunFX is a spray tan that is professionally applied by a skin care professional. There are two shades of color and the spray is all natural. It looks absolutely fabulous, however I never recommend applying tanning products to the face. Use a bronzer instead. You can look up locations by state @http://www.sunfxusa.com/locUS.aspx. It is great stuff.


For more information about Skin Health and Anti-Aging visit http://www.ReverseYourSkin.com
not at all it looks fake
You should use Dove Energy Glow Tanning Lotion. It will give you a pretty tan glow, but you wont look freakishly tan and it doesn't make you orange and it doesn't streak! It is Ah-mazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment