Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spray tanning, what do you think?

I want to get a spray on tan at my tanning salon but Im afraid I will look orange. Has anyone tried this and what did you think of it?Spray tanning, what do you think?
LOL! I tried this....twice. Imagine sticking your head out of a moving vehicle while its sprinkling outside. While you're struggling to take a breath, you've got freezing cold rain spritzing all over you. LOL





Then when you get out of the booth, you'll have brown stuff dripping from your nostrils and ears. Then, have fun trying to get dressed. Don't wear white socks or any tight clothing, this will cause streaking that you wont notice until the next day.





Spray tans only last a week, if that. But if you choose to shower less often, it may last longer.Spray tanning, what do you think?
My experience with tanning salons isnt good so i wouldnt recommend them. I ended up very orange and it didnt fade for a week, which kind of ruined my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment