Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Loreal paris sublime bronze any angle self-tanning spray. Do I spray my face?

The bottle doest say weather or not to spray your face.Does anyone have directions on the best way to put this on?Loreal paris sublime bronze any angle self-tanning spray. Do I spray my face?
I wouldn't spray it directly on my face. Try spraying it into your hands and then wiping it on your face. Just be sure to wash your hands really good afterwards. Good luck!Loreal paris sublime bronze any angle self-tanning spray. Do I spray my face?
i wouldnt spray it on my face !!!


and if u do it with a towel it will look fake !!


i recomend this great product from sephora , a little pricy but really great!!





heres the link


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





if u or anyone else has any questions or needs to talk ( about anything!!!) email me at-


helpfromzoesampson@yahoo.com
start w/feet lightly work way up in circular motions yes do face lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment