Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do self tan sprays leave a ';smell';?

Maybe I'm crazy but I've been using one of those self tanner sprays, and I've noticed my skin smells weird. Why is this? Is it some weird ingridient? Is there one without a smell? -The one I bought says it's ';supposedly'; odorless-Why do self tan sprays leave a ';smell';?
they have alcohol and other junk in it!


they lied to me! liars!


omg! liars!


lolWhy do self tan sprays leave a ';smell';?
WELL, THEY DO HAVE CHEMICALS IN THEM SO I SUPPOSE THAT IS THE REASON.
i've noticed that too, but i've only tried self tanner lotion. it left a weird ';Metal like'; smell, even though it was suppose to be odorless (this was the Loreal and other big brand name kinds). I stopped using it all together...i thought that was not normal and not good for my skin if it gave off that odor. Plus it just looks fake no matter what brand you use. I'll just stick to the real natural sun for now on with some light suncreen.
You should first take a shower to get rd of all those excess oils... Then you can moisturise your skin and voila! Lol... Well hope it works! (It did by me!)
Well those people will lie %26amp;%26amp; say anything to get you to buy their products. They put a lot of chemicals in those products, to make them tan your skin, you should put on a lotion that smells good but strong after you self-tan, wait for the spray to dry completely, then apply the lotion, I reccomend, a cucumber or melon type. They smell good and I am sure once you put it on you won't smell the tanning spray anymore. You will NOT find a self-tanning spray or lotion that is odor-less, they put way too many chemicals in it for it to be odorless
Because the self tanning spray are chemical - they turn your skin darker because it is a type of a chemical burn - thats why you have the funny smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment