Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who likes spray on tans and did they work for you? Any tips?

I think you have to consider the reason you're tanning to be able to really answer this question. If you're planning to go to Mexico and sit on the beaches down there, mist-n-tan probably isn't going to do you much good.





If you're trying to tan away scars or bruises, mist-n-tan probably isn't going work well for you either.





But, if you're going to prom or getting married or something, and aren't a regular at the tanning salon, then I guess, yeah--mist-n-tans are alright for the short term...Who likes spray on tans and did they work for you? Any tips?
they suck really bad cause you get an uneven coat or streaking everywhereWho likes spray on tans and did they work for you? Any tips?
Ugh....I have the same question! But I will share my experience here: I am very fair skinned and really wanted a tan one year. I used the stuff that was like a foam. It was awful! Any place you have dry skin, its dark and many many streaks! Plus, I looked like a carrot. If I did this again, I would look for a color that worked for fair skin. Also, I have thought of using the spray booths. Where you get it evenly. Thats a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment