Thursday, August 5, 2010

Salon Spray tanning, Will it look natural?

I have naturally olive skin but it is not even, my arms are darker than my face and my legs are darker than my arms, so I want to have an even color allover, especially since I will be going to Vegas pretty soon and want to wear a bikini and look decent, I have never done this and I am afraid it will look fake and ';orangy'; Have you done it? what results should I expect?? Thank you for your answers.Salon Spray tanning, Will it look natural?
If you have olive colored skin in most cases it will look really natural. However, it all depends on the protein content of your skin and everyone's is a bit different.





The results should last 4-5 days or so depending how you care for your skin. Just go for the first time well in advance. Follow the directions they give you exactly to the letter!





Mystic has a great product called HyperTan that evens out the water and protein content of your skin. Just be sure and exfoliate really well before you go.Salon Spray tanning, Will it look natural?
I got it done once (the one where a person sprays you at a tanning salon) and it looked amazing. I was perfectly tan and glowy. It didn't smell bad and it didn't rub off on my clothes. I definitely recommend it. Just make sure to exfoliate before you go.
It depends on the place you go to and what chemical/brand theyre using. Ask to see an example of their work or ask to see the bottle and take a look at it. Mostly though, Salons have really good products so I think you'll be ok.
i have tried a few and they stink and make you look orangey and they leave the color and odor on your clothes...its not worth it really....i have been to 3 big top companies and used their booths..
Most likeley not.But it depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment