Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ladies Please, which sunless tanning lotion / spray is the best and why?

What is the best sunless tanning lotion, or spray is the best for a very light skinned person, that will give a light tanned look that won't be orange? Would appreciate your answers on this one. Also, will it come off on the clothes? Also, how long does it last or does it have to be done after every shower? Thank you all so very much.Ladies Please, which sunless tanning lotion / spray is the best and why?
I like ';Jergens Natural Glow';, its the only sunless tanner I've ever used that didn't leave me orange or streaky. Its a moisturizer with just a small amount of tanner, that gradually gives you a natural summer glow. I even use it on my face, I love it! Give a try, you will to.Ladies Please, which sunless tanning lotion / spray is the best and why?
I love L'Oreal Sublime Glow (gradual self taning in FAIR) and for the face I use L'Oreal Sublime Bronze in Light/Medium (it comes in a yellow bottle with an orange top) and it's the best I've ever tried.

Report Abuse



I like Jergan Natural Glow
lotion deffinetly jergen natural glow.


cheap and awsome.








sprays=orange fake marks=NOOOO
It is best to not worry about getting sun, but Netrogenis is a good one that you use gradually it is called build-a-tan
Oil of Olay and Jergens both put out excellent products that make you look very natural although they work a little slower. You can use these year round because they also contain a very good moisturizer
Jergens is really good for lighter skin tones. It is much more natural than any other I have seen or used. It doesn't turn your skin orange and it doesn't streak. I would suggest using it daily because it does tend to fade quick.
Well Jergens glow is a great product for lighter skin tones. Takes awhile to see anything. Your best bet if you have the money is to go to a major department store cosmetic counter. They will have samples and give you better knowledge. Its worth it and better results as a natural looking tan!
Benefit's 'Jiffy' tan is good. Get it from Boots, it's reliable and gives a healthy glow with a hint of sparkle. It only lasts a couple of days, but it's easy to apply, and wash off again if you make a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment