Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it possible for me to tan without the sun or spray?

Im pretty pale and I was wondering if I can tan without tanning beds or sprays or the sun. I am Irish so I have fair skin and I burn easily. I am also on Accutane which makes my skin more susceptible to being burned. Just wanted to know if there was anything out there like a food or something that could help darken my skin just a bit. O yeah I heard a lot about the tanning pills and I know most of them are a scam and can be very dangerous/toxic.Is it possible for me to tan without the sun or spray?
There are lost of tanning creams you can buy.Is it possible for me to tan without the sun or spray?
I would recommend any of the moisturizers that have slight amounts of tanning ingredients in them. If you use them as a daily moisturizer you will build up a nice natural looking tan.


I recommend Jergens. They have a different kind for every skin tone. (Light/medium/dark)
Just use Jergen's or Dove tanning lotion


It's lotion that makes your skin darker within a week.





You just have to make sure your skin is dry after a shower, and once you apply it, let it dry for a minute.





lol, that's the only thing I can think of
are you stupid? like seriously mentally retarded? are you missing a few screws? do you ever even get screwed? do you know how to use a screw? and a hammer? stop.. hammer time! time time time... we have so little of it in this life.. is beautiful.. beauty and the beast.. mans a beast! tale as old as time.. time time time... we have so little of it in this life.... the circle of life.. the area of a circle is pi times the radius squared... youre a square.. you never get laid.. and your irish... top of the morning to you.... im on top of the world.. thats pretty high up... im high.. as pi in the sky with a fly... your flys down...
You are like the guy version of me haha. I would recommend the gradual tanning lotions they have. Try Jergens or Neutrogena.. it goes on like a daily moisturizer but each day, you'll get a little darker. Just be sure to follow directions and wash your hands after each application - you don't want to have orange hands!
try bronzing lotion, it takes them about 3 days to go into effect, but they really do make u darker. When u feel u r tan enuf just skip putting in on for a couple days. be sure 2 wash ur hands afta putting it on so ur hands don't turn orange.
At local drugtores and such as Rite Aide they have lotions they can help build a tan. They are very mild though. If you want a very nice even tan then go to a salon and pick up one of their lotions. I reccommend tripple X. It's very dark but builds a nice tan.
you're on accutane. a word of advice: stay away from any methods with UV then. unless you want skin cancer down the road that is.
?





Yeah just pray alot, then you`ll become a lovely oak colour after a couple of weeks.





ffs, could have guessed you were Irish.
...No. Eat a lot of carrots, you'll turn a lovely shade of orange. ;]
er... tanning makeup? lol i dunno.
Uhm ya?


No.


how else would people get tan??











:D
Maybe....how big is your microwave?

No comments:

Post a Comment